Denaihati.com

CareFree - Jay Park

Tuesday 25 June 2013
Verse 1:
Girl let me say that you're more than amazing
You got me feeling like I can do anything
You got me thinking like nothing is impossible
You're my everything

B. Bridge:
You're the one who gives me strength
You're the one who heals my pain
You're the one who makes my day

Bridge
You don't have to be scared
I'll always be there
Always be there for you
I'll love you always
I'm never lonely
As long as I have you

Chorus
I'm care free
With you by my side,
You’re always down to ride,
With me
I'm care free
Not one care in the world
Just me and my girl
We're free
carefree…carefree

Verse 2:
Remember our first date
And the first time we held hands
I knew right then and there
I would be your man
You make me a better person
You've got the sweetest touch
The sweetest hips
The sweetest lips
The sweetest kiss

[Repeat B. Bridge]

[Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

Rap:
With you I'm in the sky, I'm a bird, I'm a plane
UFO, Superman girl, I'm soarin'
Just me and my girl, lookin' down at the world
We space Jammin', Micheal Jordan
We so relaxed in cool, chillin' by the pool,
Girl you're my honey, and I'm Winnie the Pooh
Just us two, we ain't worry bout' a thang
Let's cut loose and I’ll show you how to hang
Even if we're running through hardships
It's all good, together we can solv'em
Don’t feel pressure from society=
Even though, industry suits always be eyeing me.=
Yeah, we bending all the rules
Yeah, I hustle hard but I ain't a working mule/=
Call me Wiz and not Jay Park
I work hard, play hard [2x]

[Repeat Chorus]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...